- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- your first and last name;
- address, country, postal code, city;
- e-mail address;
- phone/mobile number.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide EGT DIGITAL EOOD with most of the data we collect. We use web technologies, which may include “cookies” to gather, with your consent, information which helps us understand how you use our website.
How will we use your data?
EGT DIGITAL collects your data so that we can:
- email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like;
- to respond on your requests;
- to create your account and provide you with support;
- to improve your website experience and customize the services we provide to you;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to a public authority request.
How do we store your data?
EGT DIGITAL EOOD securely stores your data on its servers, located in Republic of Bulgaria.
EGT DIGITAL EOOD will keep your personal data for time period you agreed or is required by applicable law. Once this time period has expired, we will delete and destroy your data by software deletion and/or physical destruction.
EGT DIGITAL EOOD would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop EGT DIGITAL EOOD from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact our DPO from the contacts listed below in this policy.
What are your data protection rights?
EGT DIGITAL EOOD would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request EGT DIGITAL for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that EGT DIGITAL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request EGT DIGITAL to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that EGT DIGITAL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that EGT DIGITAL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to EGT DIGITAL’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that EGT DIGITAL transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +359 2 890 2429
Or write to us: [email protected]
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: +359 2 890 2429
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that EGT DIGITAL EOOD has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Commission for Personal Data Protection of Republic of Bulgaria.
Address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592
Е-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +359 02-91-53-519