- 1. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC , Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector;
- 2. Personal Data Protection
All changes and additions to the Policy will be applied after the publication of its current content, available through the Website itself: https://egt-digital.com/
If you give your consent, information will be stored on your device in the form of small files – “cookies”.
This type of data file is typically used to provide access to and full use of the Website, increase its efficiency, improve its functionality and performance, analyze visitor behavior, present personalized ads and provide social media functionality.
We may also share information about how you use our Website with your social media partners, advertising partners, and analytics partners.
What are cookies and why are they used?
Cookies are small text files for temporarily storing information about a user’s actions, preferences or other activity when visiting a website. They are saved and then stored on the device used by the user (computer or mobile device) for a certain period of time depending on their type.
- Оwn cookies are cookies used by the Website you are visiting. Only this Website can read them. In addition, a Website may use external services that use separate cookies, called third-party cookies.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your computer and are not deleted automatically when you close your browser, unlike session cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser.
Each time you visit the Website, you will receive an invitation to accept or decline cookies.
The purpose is for the Website to be able to remember your preferences (such as username, language, etc.) for a certain period of time. This way, you will not have to enter them again when you browse the Website during the same session. Cookies can also be used to generate anonymized statistics for navigation on the Website.
Cookies help to use the Website more conveniently, as it saves users the need to enter their preferences every time they visit the Website or go from one page to another. Cookies allow the Website to function smoothly, monitor for irregularities and identify opportunities to optimize the way it provides information and communicates with users.
The website uses one or more of the following types of cookies, depending on their degree of need:
- preservation of the preferences of the visitors;
- ensuring the functioning of the Website;
- collection of analytical data (on consumer behavior).
Cookies to store visitor preferences
These are cookies set by us that only we can read. They remember:
- whether you have accepted (or rejected) the Website’s age restrictions;
- whether you have already answered the pop-up survey about the usefulness of the content of the Website, so that we do not ask you the same question again.
There are some cookies that we need to enable in order for certain web pages on our Website to work. They do not require your consent. These are in particular:
1. Cloudflare cookies: _cfduid cookie for identifying individual visitors privately:
The _cfduid cookie helps Cloudflare detect malicious visitors to our Customers’ websites and minimizes blocking legitimate users. It is necessary for supporting Cloudflare’s security features. The _cfduid cookie collects and anonymizes End User IP addresses using a one-way hash of certain values so they cannot be personally identified. The cookie is a session cookie that expires after 30 days.
The _cfduid cookie does not:
- allow for cross-site tracking,
- follow users from site to site by merging various _cfduid identifiers into a profile, or
- correspond to any user ID in a Customer’s web application.
2. Age Gate Cookies: age_gate cookie for restriction of the website content:
These are cookies that help us understand how users interact with the Website, help us improve the way the Website works. For example, ensuring that consumers easily find what they are looking for. Analytics cookies are used to collect statistical information on the basis of which general conclusions and recommendations can be made for the effectiveness of the Website in view of the goals of users, as well as in view of marketing and advertising purposes.
Such statistics include the number of users per page, most visited pages, sources of visits, time spent on the page, errors and more. These cookies allow us to collect information about how users navigate the Website and the difficulties they may experience in order to improve its performance. The information collected about users is anonymous and cannot be identified through it.
For better accuracy, the Website uses well-established third-party analytics tools – Google Analytics & Facebook Analytics.
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||Description|
|_||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
Third party cookies
Some pages of our Website display content from external providers, such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. To view this content, you must first accept their terms and conditions. Some of them are their cookie policies over which we have no control. If you do not view the content in question, no third-party cookies will be installed on your device.
External suppliers of the Website:
- Google Analytics and Google Analytics tracking codes
- Google AdWords and Google AdWords Conversion Tag
- Facebook Pixel Code
- LinkedIn Insight Tag
- Twitter Universal Website Tag Code
How can you manage cookies?
You can manage / delete cookies according to your preferences – see aboutcookies.org for details.
Remove cookies from your device
You can delete all cookies on your device by clearing the browsing history in your browser. This will remove all cookies from our Website that you have visited.
However, please note that you may also lose stored information (eg login details, Website preferences, etc.).
Website cookie management
For more precise control over the cookies on the Website, check the privacy settings and cookies in your preferred browser.
You can set most modern browsers to prevent cookies from being placed on your device, but then you may need to manually set some parameters each time you visit the Website or a page on it. Some services and features may also not work at all (eg, sign in).
You may object and opt out of receiving personalized ads based on cookies and similar technologies on the following page: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/bg/
Please note that blocking cookies will affect the way the Website works and may lead to malfunctioning of the site.
Third party links
The Website may contain links to other third party websites that are beyond our control. We cannot be held responsible for the protection of personal data or the content of these third party websites, but we offer these links to make it easier for our visitors to find more information on specific topics.
This policy was last updated on 08.12.2020 with information provided using Cookiebot.